Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

TOP 5 VIDEO GAMES THAT ARE MORE FUN TO WATCH THAN THEY ARE TO PLAY

Sometimes a critic has to try something out of their league and medium and while I've done that by reviewing Simulation Rides, I still feel like trying something else that's different, so I thought to myself, why not review a few Video Games. NOW HOLD ON before any of you get excited or feel like I'm going to far! Understand this, I'm not a big fan on games, I'm more of a viewer but with that said, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy a good video game, I just don't usually have the time for them. That goes the same with reading a book or comic book, although I enjoy reading but I digress. What I meant by reviewing a video game, I meant that I'm going to review video games that are more watchable then playable. Occasionally we get video games that we wish we could've watched then played because they would suffer from not being able to give us much to do or that are just so easy and so repetitive that you wonder why make it game? So instead of having me review the game play, I'm just going to review the story of the game as if I were watching an interactive movie. To understand what kind of games I'm reviewing, here's a list of...

THE TOP 5 VIDEO GAMES THAT ARE MORE FUN TO WATCH THAN THEY ARE TO PLAY
                                               (No particular order)

NUMBER 5

BACK TO THE FUTURE: THE GAME


All this game gives you is nothing but different answers to choose from and walk Marty around, not really all that playable.

NUMBER 4

THE SOPRANOS: ROAD TO RESPECT

While being a little playable by having you fight (Which by the way is way to easy), choosing how to speak in conversations(Which makes the game interesting) and having you play poker with the characters (Which is cool) it's more focused on dialogue and cut scenes than game play.

NUMBER 3

GOOSEBUMPS 


TIED WITH

ATTACK OF THE MUTANT 

"Escape From Horrorland" had me and probably many others more hooked on the story, characters and cinematography then it's boring game play. As for "Attack Of The Mutant", while a little more playable than "Horrorland" nothing would change to make the game interesting and it's game play is so easy and repetitive that it won't take long for someone to figure it out.

NUMBER 2

RIPPER

Aside from the different endings, the game play is not fun that it makes you wish that this were a movie instead.

NUMBER 1

DRAGON'S LAIR

The definition of a game that's not playable, never changes, always easy and repetitive that I wish that Don Bluth would make it a movie or a short film instead of making it game.

And those are the type of games that I'll be reviewing. I also plan to make a few video game lists in the future, so keep reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment