Search This Blog

Monday, December 17, 2012

A SPACE GHOST CHRISTMAS



Space Ghost, once was a great cartoon hero and now is a great comedic cartoon character from "Cartoon Planet" to "Coast To Coast". Since it's the holiday Season, I think it's time to review...



Join Space Ghost and his enemies as they carol; watch clips from his previous episodes; and join in the Christmas spirit. Now I didn't watch the version where they show flashbacks, but I don't think it's going to effect my review in anyway, since I'm not going to review the flashbacks, I'm just focusing on the main program. ON WITH THE REVIEW...


Space Ghost, Zorak and Moltar, bring the same comedic energy and insults to each other just like in the show. Space Ghost teases Zorak; Zorak tries to ruin the special; and Moltar is being a Scrooge. Most of the humor in this short special is them singing Christmas carol parodies that are really funny and something you can sing along too. Even Space Ghosts enemies and the famous Brak appear and join in the Christmas fun. I also love that they make it snow in space and give Zorak a Santa hat. Even though it's really short like all the episodes on the show and has the same simple stock footage animation cut outs of the characters, it's still very enjoyable.

RATING 5/5

2 comments:

  1. Zorak in a santa hat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its wild considering that he hates the holidays.

      Delete