Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

SHOUT OUT TO BEKI LANTOS

While I was writing my "Top 8 Favorite Goosebumps Episodes From Season 1", I was curious to see where some of the stars went on too. To my surprise the actress who played Margaret in the episode "Stay Out Of The Basement" went on to a singing career where she also plays guitar and writes her own material. I checked out some of her videos on "Youtube" and my jaw dropped, I was not only amazed by her outstanding voice, but I got chills and felt emotional while I was listening to the songs do to some of the songs subject matters, such as depression and suicide which I find to be a really powerful and touching subject which has indeed has touched me a great deal. I find her music to be so beautiful and touching, that I actually wrote to her on how moved I was. Surprisingly, she wrote back with a message so great and beautiful that words can't describe my reaction and appreciation to it. She's also been kind enough to support my site, in return I would like to do the same. Not because I feel like it's the right thing to do, but it's because I want to. I'm serious her music is so beautiful, so inspiring, so moving and so touching that I wonder why she isn't as recognized as most of these lame artists we keep getting today? I've seen plenty of real talent in many local places and sites and to be honest that's where I think the real modern and talented artists are at who to me are better than any "Real" artist that the industry keeps bringing and Beki Lantos is indeed not only talented but she's in fact truly gifted and should indeed get more recognition and be exposed to wider audiences as the artist she truly is.

FACEBOOK PAGE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beki-Lantos/182223018525554

BLOG
http://bekisings.wordpress.com/

YOUTUBE CHANNEL
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCd6uxycV-yRt7l2jL7oOvxQ

Please check her out and if you enjoy her material you can support her by liking her page and leaving a comment.

PEACE AND LOVE

TYLER MICHAEL

No comments:

Post a Comment