Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SPECIAL THANKS TO "ILOVEDINOMARTIN"

I wish to  give a special thanks to the "ilovedinomartin" blog for sharing my love for the show on his site. I am very honored and grateful to be recognized for my talent and love and yes, I'll prepare another list of Moments from the show and Roasts in the future. Thanks for your support and help because it's people like you who inspire me to go on.

Here's the link to their site

 http://ilovedinomartin.blogspot.com/ 

Tune in soon for another Top Favorite List!

3 comments:

  1. Hey pallie, likes Deanager Ty, likes dude words can't express ilovedinomartin's thrill at bein' so kindly mentioned at your great blog. We have been thrilled to help spread your deep, pure, and true love of our Dino with the larger Dino-world. Keeps lovin' our Dino, Ty, and we'll be lookin' forward to more Dino-prose from you in the future. Know that your post has been shared this very Dino-day with all the pallies gathered 'round ilovedinomartin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We fans of Dean Martin are many and ever looking for tributes to him on the web.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey pallies, I got a new list of favorite skits from the variety show, check it out and please let me know what you think

    ReplyDelete