Search This Blog

Monday, August 12, 2013

WALT DISNEY:ONE MAN'S DREAM

Since I'm finished reviewing Universal studios simulation and 3-D rides, I'm going to review the short films,  3-D films and simulation rides that they have in Disney every once and awhile. Before I start let me just tell you, that I will NOT be reviewing the "Toy Story Midway" since it's more of a video game then a film. So lets not waste any time, ON WITH THE REVIEW...



This is a short film so expect to be a short review. The film is basically a tribute to Walt, it talks about his history and how he became the man we know and appreciate. You'll learn about his early life, his early works, the influence and impact he gave us, his dreams and so on. The film is very inspirational, very moving and pays wonderful tribute to a great man! The film was originally narrated by Michael Eisner and while being good, Julie Andrews (who's currently the narrator) is better because she brings the class, emotion and the enjoyment, Eisner is just a bore and sounds unexperienced with narration. The real narrator is Walt Disney because we hear audio taken from old recordings and interviews of Walt. The only problem I have with the film is not showing the man's struggles, hard years and family when in my first review "Walt, The Man Behind The Myth" explains and shows it all.

Overall it's very informative, educational and inspiring film that's just as good as the film I just mentioned.

RATING 5/5

Be sure to check out the exhibits in the museum, they're very interesting and informative too.

No comments:

Post a Comment