Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

DANCING MOTHERS

Well I found two disapointing films by our Director of the Month Herbert Brenon,which one of the two was a hit that I found overrated. Well here's another one of his films that was a hit but I found overrated.



This is very rare for me to do this with a full length film but I'm going to some up the whole thing in one paragraph.

The plot and story is very forgettable. However, from what I understand it's about a young flapper who defies her family and there's some sort of love triangle or something like that with a rich playboy. You know if there's one thing I fear about a Movie then being bad, it's being completely boring and boy is it one of the boringest films I ever saw. It's dull, it's slow, it's bland, it's forgettable and didn't interest me in the least and made me want to fall asleep. The characters, I can't remember a single one do to the blandest acting I ever seen in a silent film, even from the great Clara Bow. The cinematography is not memorable, not even a single shot is good. The score is (You guessed it) forgettable and doesn't give any emotion to the film. The film is just incredibly dull and forgettable and is sadly a film where I'm not going to get my 65 minutes back.

RATING 0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment