Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

ALICIA KEYS FIRST 2 MUSIC VIDEOS



Alicia Keys man what a talent and voice. I usually don't get into this bland modern pop stuff but she's an exception, why cause she has talent. To honor her, I'm going to review her first 2 Music Video.


                    FALLIN'

Alicia sings her song "Fallin'" on the piano and as she's playing the piano she walks the street and visits a prison to see her lover. This is a beautifully sung song by a great artist and I love the chorus of jail birds and the different shots of her singing it. The music video at first just seemed like nothing and felt like I was watching one of those videos where the artist just poses. This one has a decent story and I love the reaction when she meets her lover in jail. My only criticism to the video is I wish we got a little background who he is but I think it's hinted when we hear her song "Girlfriend" on the radio. Overall it's a great video, it has a simple story, a beautiful song and nice shots.

RATING 5/5

A WOMAN'S WORTH















This video is a sequel to her previous Music Video(Which is why I'm reviewing 2 Music Videos). Alicia gets stopped by a young kid and she asks what the kid knows about a woman's worth. We then see her lover leave prison, comes back to her and try to blend back into society. Another great song with nice lyrics, good chorus and again beautifully sung by Alicia Keys. The shots of Alicia are good, I enjoy the story and I love how we focus on the kid throughout the video. Another great video and follow up to her previous video.

RATING 5/5

OVERALL

These two videos are good separate but they're alot better when you watch them together. Together, they have a good story, great songs and Alicia is a sight to watch perform and look at. An excellent start to her music video series.

RATING 5/5 

No comments:

Post a Comment